This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet wooded setting in Blue Ridge Mountains
- Trout fishing available in the site stream
- Pool, clubhouse and motorhome service point
Creekside Mountain Camping wants your stay to be filled with fun and fond memories. Enjoy true mountain settings, with lots of cool, fresh mountain air. Amenities include clean toilet and shower blocks with plenty of hot water, a large clubhouse with two pool tables, pinball machine, video games and air hockey. There is also a seasonal swimming pool, a laundry room and a shop with groceries and camping supplies. There is also a dump station.
Trout fishing in the campsite stream and nearby rivers is available (requires NC license).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Creekside Mountain Camping is located just a short drive away from many popular area destinations. Here are just a few:
Chimney Rock Park - 5½ miles
Lake Lure - 7 miles
Blue Ridge Parkway - 15 miles
Western NC Nature Center - 18 miles
Asheville - Downtown 19 miles
Flat Rock Playhouse - 23 miles
Cradle of Forestry - 38 miles
Maggie Valley - 48 miles
Mt. Mitchell State Park - 49 miles
Cherokee Indian Reservation - 63 miles
Nantahala - Whitewater Rafting - 96 miles
- Does Creekside Mountain Camping have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Creekside Mountain Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Creekside Mountain Camping? Creekside Mountain Camping is located just a short drive away from many popular area destinations. Here are just a few: Chimney Rock Park - 5½ miles Lake Lure - 7 miles Blue … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Creekside Mountain Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.