This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the lush Sumter countryside
- Surrounded by mature oak trees
- Near the largest flea market in Florida
Sunshine Village, situated in Florida’s lush countryside of Sumter County between I-75 and Clermont, is a peaceful affordable RV resort, ideal for active individuals and couples. Enjoy the quiet or join in on one of our many activities. There are several trails, lakes, and golf courses in the area. Whether you have spent the day on the golf course, or shopping in nearby Orlando, you’ll return to the warm hospitality of the resort.
The park offers easy access to the Orlando and Tampa regions, and the Florida coast is merely an hour away! The nearby town of Webster is home to the Webster Westside Flea Market, which is known to be the largest and oldest flea market in Florida.
There is an on-site heated outdoor pool and a barbecue area. Campfires are welcome and there is a wide open space where guests can relax. The amenities block is suited for guests with disabilities and there is a laundry room for your convenience.
Guests can enjoy a game of pétanque, shuffleboard or horseshoes.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
The RV park is conveniently located in Central FL near the major theme parks in Orlando such as Universal Orlando, Disneyworld and Seaworld. If you are into fishing, there are plenty of fresh-water lakes and reservoirs in the region including Alligator Lake, Lake Lochloosa, Lake Rousseau and Lake Sampson to name a few. Watersports and recreational activities are also available in the nearby lakes. The beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are only one-hour drive away.
- Does Sunshine Village RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Sunshine Village RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sunshine Village RV Resort? The RV park is conveniently located in Central FL near the major theme parks in Orlando such as Universal Orlando, Disneyworld and Seaworld. If you are into fishing, there are plenty of … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Sunshine Village RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.