This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Retreat for adults over 50 only
- Enjoy the Nature Coast Greenway Trail
- Relax in Suwannee River Country
is a peaceful and relaxing park for adults over 50 only, located on nine acres of land between the scenic Suwannee River and the Gulf of Mexico. Dixie County, in Florida, offers stretches of wild, jungle coastline as well as cool, clear springs and the beautiful Suwanee River.
Set up in a rural setting, here you can kick back in the country atmosphere and enjoy warm campfires and friendly faces. Guests can enjoy the picnic areas on the grounds and the shared barbecue facilities.
Onsite, there is lightning-fast wireless internet with no download limit. The owners are pet-friendly and there is a dog park for your pooch's enjoyment. Laundry facilities are available for you to use.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Nature Coast Greenway Trail has 40 miles of trails for hikers and bikers. Canoe and kayak enthusiasts will love the trails at the mouth of the Suwannee River available for trips near by.
The Dakotah Winery, the local vineyard, has free wine tasting and you can also charter boats and go deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico .
If you have ever wanted to swim with the manatees, the clear waters of Manatee Springs are close enough for you to indulge in your swimming or snorkeling adventure.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Old Town Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Old Town Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Old Town Campground? The Nature Coast Greenway Trail has 40 miles of trails for hikers and bikers. Canoe and kayak enthusiasts will love the trails at the mouth of the Suwannee River available for trips … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Old Town Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon