This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained RV park in a rural setting for ages 55 and over
- Downtown Dade City within four miles; a 45-minute drive from Tampa
- Pool, library, games room, clubhouse, aqua aerobics and bingo
Whether you’ll be settling in quietly among the orange groves in the hills of Pasco County for days on end or keeping yourself busy with activities ranging from aqua aerobics to shuffleboard, Grove Ridge RV Resort, a 45-minute drive from Tampa, certainly delivers.
This park for ages 55 and over is a top spot for serene times in Florida’s countryside – each full-hookup RV place has its own private picnic table – yet the close-knit community means plenty of chances to mingle with other guests. A heated pool’s here for sociable swims, and activities like bingo and potluck dinners are held in the communal clubhouse; other useful facilities include wifi and cable TV access, a games room and a library.
Invite new friends on trips out in the surrounds – the park’s a four-mile drive from downtown Dade City’s varied restaurants, boutique shopping and antique stores, while the small town of Zephyrhills (a 15-minute drive away) has all these plus a highly-rated local brewery. For strolls, the 110,000-acre Green Swamp Wilderness Preserve (less than 20 minutes by car) includes tree-lined hiking trails along a 36-mile section of the Withlacoochee River.
Recycling bins, bathrooms, laundry facilities, a covered pavilion and bocce ball are all at the park too. Pets are welcome if yours often travels across state lines with you.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
As it's an hour's drive from St Petersburg in one direction and an hour and 15 minutes from Orlando in another, day trips are easy to access from this site. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is 40 minutes’ drive away for touring one of Florida’s most well-known theme parks, and The Florida Aquarium – to see native alligators in the Wetlands dome – takes 50 minutes to reach.
For a glance at even more local residents, the Manatee Viewing Center is an hour’s drive away, while swims at Tampa’s Ben T Davis Beach are within 50 minutes if you’d like to spot underwater creatures in their natural habitat.
If it’s art you’re after, The Dalí (Salvador Dali Museum) – displaying surrealist work by the famed Spanish painter – is also an hour away; just as easy on the eye are the Sunken Gardens’ tropical plants, koi ponds and exotic birds (an hour and five minutes’ drive).
Orlando, the jumping-off point for the Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and the Kennedy Space Center, is an hour and 15 minutes' drive from the park.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Grove Ridge RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Grove Ridge RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Grove Ridge RV Resort? As it's an hour's drive from St Petersburg in one direction and an hour and 15 minutes from Orlando in another, day trips are easy to access from this site. Busch Gardens … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Grove Ridge RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.