This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet, family-oriented park 10 minutes' drive from Carrollton
- 20 minutes' drive from boating, walks and winery visits at Lake Atwood
- Swimming pool, fishing pond, playgrounds and games room
A-1 Twin Valley Campground is a family-oriented campground in a rural location 10 minutes’ drive from the town of Carrollton, Ohio.
Facilities include an open-air swimming pool, a fishing pond, a games room and two playgrounds; there’s also plenty of space to run about and play games of football or frisbee, and a network of spring-fed streams where kids and grownups alike can look out for little fish and crayfish. The park also has its own camp store selling groceries, ice and firewood for evenings spent around the fire rings that are scattered around the grounds.
Days out nearby can include winery tours, boating, swimming and walks at Atwood Lake and visiting the museums, craft shops and farmers’ markets in Carrollton. A little further afield are Canton’s car museum and Pro Football Hall of Fame and visits to the country’s largest Amish community.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
– McCook House museum: 7 miles
– Ashton House Museum: 7 miles
– Al-Bi Winery: 15 miles
– Atwood Lake (boating, beach, fishing, walks): 17 miles
– Dennison Railroad Depot Museum: 30 miles
– Canton Classic Car Museum: 33 miles
– Pro Football Hall of Fame: 35 miles
– Yoder's Amish Farm: 50 miles.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does A-1 Twin Valley Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is A-1 Twin Valley Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near A-1 Twin Valley Campground? – McCook House museum: 7 miles – Ashton House Museum: 7 miles – Al-Bi Winery: 15 miles – Atwood Lake (boating, beach, fishing, walks): 17 miles – Dennison Railroad Depot Museum: 30 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of A-1 Twin Valley Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon