This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Skiing and snowboarding, hiking and biking
- Ideal base for family adventure holidays
- Close to Laax ski resort with 235km pistes, snow parks and a superpipe
A landscape so lush it wouldn't be out of place on a movie set is the setting around Camping Flims, placed high up in Imboden District mountains in the famed Swiss skiing and holiday region of Flims Laax Falera.
Take the crew here in warm months for active hols hiking and cycling around the area's gorges and lakes, and in colder climes for weeks' worth of sliding down the local slopes: the cable car station of Laax ski resort is only five minutes from the site via a free shuttle bus.
Camping Flims is a well-maintained site, with ground that stays firm even under heavy rain and snow. Facilities include a café-restaurant, tennis courts, a food shop and free wifi; there are also showers, toilets, disabled facilities and a washing-up area.
And a rather topping addition: all guests get a free card on arrival with discounts on attractions throughout the region and including free bus stops between Falera and Fidaz. The bus stop is right in front of the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
This is lush land for all manner of activities all year round, like along the cross-country skiing and winter hiking trails starting right from the site, or cycling and hiking at random around the region. The Camping Flims crew will happily share their top tips on where to hike and bike around the site.
If you're around in the cooler months, within five minutes by free shuttle bus swing the cable cars belonging to the slopes of Laax ski resort, a place of 235 kilometres of pistes with five snow-secure valley runs, four snowparks and the biggest half-pipe in the world.
Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites are nearby, one in the Upper Rhine Gorge, slicing 64 kilometres of Rhine river landscape between Koblenz and Bingen; and the Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona, the eye-wateringly spectacular mountains of the Glarus thrust.
More walks, and spectacular scenery, are also around the three nearby lakes of Lake Cauma, Lake Cresta and Laaxersee: fully charged cameras/smartphones should be very much at the ready.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Flims have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Flims dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Flims? This is lush land for all manner of activities all year round, like along the cross-country skiing and winter hiking trails starting right from the site, or cycling and hiking at random … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Flims?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.