This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural campsite deep in the Cazorla-Segura-Villa Natural Park
- Easy access to and from the A-92
- Pool, restaurant, playground and games room
Sleep under tall trees and escape summer heat in the rural location of Andújar's Camping La Bolera, in a remote location but eight kilometres from Pozo Alcón and with easy access to and from the A-92. It's deep in the Cazorla-Segura-Villa Natural Park, the biggest protected area in Spain and a land of forests and mountains, valleys and canyons, rivers and waterfalls – and wildlife all around...
Outdoorsy days hiking, biking or horse riding are all available in the area, but if your tastes tend towards the more relaxed and lazy, all you need is to hand: you could (should) lounge by the outdoor pool with a glass of wine or a cold beer from the bar, before ambling along to the site restaurant for many samples of regional food…
Other facilities include a playground and an info point, along with a laundry room, a washing-up area and an amenities block. Free wifi is available on site.
Groups are welcome.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Camping La Bolera is set in a pine forest in the Cazorla-Segura-Villa Natural Park, with kilometres of hiking and cycling in the surrounding area and horse riding available to book nearby. Although it's deeply rural, the A-92 is within easy access for driving days slightly further afield.
Recommended hikes include up to the viewpoint in Alcantarilla (and then an amble around the town's Main Street shops and its parks and squares); around the Cerro de las Disputas and along the river Guadalentín, and to the waterfalls, mountains and wild swims of the Arroyo Guazalamanco: this last is a must.
La Bolera is also close to the Bolera reservoir, where swimming is allowed and where kayaks are available for hire.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Bolera have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Bolera dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Bolera? Camping La Bolera is set in a pine forest in the Cazorla-Segura-Villa Natural Park, with kilometres of hiking and cycling in the surrounding area and horse riding available to book nearby. Although … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Bolera?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.