This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful farm site next to a wild swimming river
- Close to the centre of Cerkno and the Cerkno ski resort
- Sauna, hot tub, massages, pool, summer kitchen and homemade produce
Tourist Farm Zelinc is in a quiet countryside spot in Slovenia, near the centre of Cerkno on a farm right next to where the Idrijca and Cerknica rivers meet. Bike hire, wild swimming, fishing, hill hiking and skiing are all available in the surrounding area.
Pitches are in a peaceful meadow, which includes a newly-built summer kitchen under the cherry trees in the garden. Baskets of fresh homemade products (bread, yogurt, milk, honey, jam, apple juice, cheese and salami) are available every day to buy; guests can also have homemade suppers from the farmhouse kitchen, pints of cold beer and glasses of good wine.
A shower with warm water and an outdoor pool are next to the camping area (or if you're feeling brave, you can dive into the refreshing water of the Idrijca river next to the site). Toilets are in the farmhouse, 50 metres away.
A sauna and a hot tub are available for an extra charge; massages can be booked for an additional fee and special diet menus are available upon request.
The centre of Cerkno with its market and shops is four kilometres away. The nearest bus stop is 200 yards from the farmhouse.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
The surrounding landscape and scenery have plenty of possibilities for an active holiday, such as fly fishing and swimming in the river, or hiring bikes to explore the countryside. The Cerkno ski resort 10 kilometres away is a popular family option in the winter months.
Within a 15-kilometre drive is the second biggest mercury mine in Europe, made up of the hundreds of kilometres of mines of Idrija, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
To explore further afield, the nearest train station is 25 kilometres away and Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport is 60 kilometres from the site.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Tourist Farm Zelinc have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Tourist Farm Zelinc dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tourist Farm Zelinc? The surrounding landscape and scenery have plenty of possibilities for an active holiday, such as fly fishing and swimming in the river, or hiring bikes to explore the countryside. The Cerkno ski … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Tourist Farm Zelinc?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.