This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site in the grounds of a hotel and on the banks of a scenic lake
- A 30-minute drive from Kaliningrad and 40 from Zelenogradsk beaches
- Wifi, billiards, tours and restaurant with European and Russian meals
Huddle up outside a hotel in Kaliningrad on a hol in this Russian enclave – in the peaceful grounds behind the main building at Camping Baltica, travellers with motorhomes stay in a scenic grass-covered spot right next to a lake.
Guests have access to the hotel facilities while settling in here, including free wifi and a billiards table. For eats, rove over to the restaurant and peruse a menu of European and Russian dishes, as well as grilled grub.
Visiting in the warmer months? A restaurant terrace opens up by the lake for alfresco dining; other times of year, spread out on the grass with a picnic prepped using ingredients from the central market in Kaliningrad’s capital, around half an hour’s drive away.
For info on top places to travel in the area – or for help booking tours – chat to the staff at the hotel reception. They might point you towards places like Brandenburg Gate (30 minutes’ drive) in the middle of the city or Schaaken Castle half an hour north of it.
Ask about restaurant recommendations for sampling Königsberg delicacies too from Kaliningrad’s time under Prussian rule, or seek out local spots serving seafood like Baltic smoked eel.
For other practicalities, the site has shower facilities and a laundry service – excellent news if you’re on a longer trip.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
With its Prussian history and architecture, the city of Kaliningrad (half an hour’s drive) is a haven for sightseeing. Head here for a gander at the gothic-style Königsberg Cathedral – making sure to catch one of the daily organ concerts – then pay your respects at the tomb of famed philosopher Immanuel Kant.
There’s many a museum to meander around as well: take in maritime history at the Museum of the World Ocean, ooh and ahh over the semi-precious stones at the Amber Museum and explore underground in the old WWII bomb shelter of the Bunker Museum.
To see a different side of Kaliningrad, get out of the city and into the hinterlands – enroute to Lithuania is the Curonian Spit (an hour and 15 minutes), a long and slim parcel of land dotted with dunes and a forest full of crooked trees.
Closer to home is Schaaken Castle near the city of Svetlogorsk (half an hour), a ruin built for the Teutonic Knights back in the day, while the seaside resort beaches of Zelenogradsk (40 minutes) are your go-tos if you fancy feeling the sand under your feet.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||Anytime|
Camping Baltica cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 1 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Baltica have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Baltica dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Baltica? With its Prussian history and architecture, the city of Kaliningrad (half an hour’s drive) is a haven for sightseeing. Head here for a gander at the gothic-style Königsberg Cathedral – making sure … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Baltica?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon