This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Located in north of the country on the banks of River Douro
- Swimming pool overlooking the river
- Modern facilities and full comfort
Parque de Campismo Campidouro is located on the riverbanks of Douro River, only 25km from the port. The campsite is the ideal destination for nature lover and is surrounded by green.
On-site facilities include facilities block with hot showers, a restaurant and bar, a well-stocked mini-market, two swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), a games room, a tennis court and a football and basketball pitch.
Guests can also swim in the river or enjoy windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, rafting and water-skiing.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Visit the Porto and its historic city centre, only 30 minutes away from the site. Vila Nova de Gaia, known for its famous Port wine cellars is also within a short drive away. Wine enthusiasts can explore the Douro vineyards, cellars and productions.
Explore the area where Douro meets Côa by bike or on foot.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Parque de Campismo Campidouro have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Parque de Campismo Campidouro dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parque de Campismo Campidouro? Visit the Porto and its historic city centre, only 30 minutes away from the site. Vila Nova de Gaia, known for its famous Port wine cellars is also within a short drive … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Parque de Campismo Campidouro?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.