This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside site in an Ardennes valley, on the German/French border
- Peaceful vibe with fishing and hiking/biking trails
- Restaurant, bar with terrace, DVD rental, playground and book exchange
Campsite Kohnenhof is a peaceful and family-friendly site on the German/French border, on the Our riverbanks in one of the Ardennes valleys. The area is a popular destination for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing and swimming in the river.
There's plenty to keep you and the family occupied at this friendly site, including DVD rental, book exchange, playground, and a bar with terrace for lazy days. The restaurant serves a good variety of meals in a serene setting.
Included in your accommodation price is a two-hour free entry pass for the Pool Aqua Nat'OUR leisure centre, six kilometres away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
All site guests are offered a 2-hour free entrance to the Pool Aqua Nat'OUR, a leisure centre with indoor and outdoor pools in Hosingen (six kilometres from the site). If you feel like something different, many golf courses are in the area, as well as an equestrian centre in Scheitenkorb.
The village of Hosingen has many hiking and mountain biking trails, some departing from the site. Fishing is also very popular in the river.
A trip to the spectacular underground copper mine in Stolzembourg is a must do. And once you're there, you can also visit Clervaux and Vianden with their mighty castles.
Germany and Belgium are close by for day trips.
- Does Camping Kohnenhof have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Kohnenhof dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Kohnenhof? All site guests are offered a 2-hour free entrance to the Pool Aqua Nat'OUR, a leisure centre with indoor and outdoor pools in Hosingen (six kilometres from the site). If you feel … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Kohnenhof?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.