This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Near the town of Dimaro in the Dolomite Mountains
- Spa, swimming pool, football/basketball court and beach volleyball
- Sports centre on site organising activities and excursions
To the mountains… and to the skiing, mountain biking and mountain hiking all around Dolomiti Camping Village – then coming back to sink into the splendid spa and pool.
The resort's setting just outside the town of Dimaro in the Val di Sole region of the Italian Alps has it handily placed for outdoor options all year round, and the on-site sports centre can help to organise guided excursions to make the most of the area. In summer, trips include rafting, canyoning, Nordic walking, climbing and mountain biking; in winter buses from the site run regularly to the ski area around two kilometres away, which has both downhill and cross-country trails.
As well as the spa and pool, the site has a restaurant on site to fill up at after a day out skiing or climbing; free wifi, and a beach volleyball court and football/basketball court if you crave yet more exercise. A kids' club and activities for all including aqua gym classes, discos and sports tournaments run in summer.
If you're not too puffed after a long day's skiing to sort out your own supper, a food shop is on site where you can pick up essentials.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
To the mountains… take off under your own steam in all weathers on the hiking and cycling trails around Dolomiti Camping Village, or join one of the many excursions arranged regularly by the team, rafting, canyoning, climbing or mountain biking among the Italian Alps surroundings. A cycle path runs along the Noce river from the village (bike hire is available on site).
Other options are within biking or driving distance, such as the Civil Museum of Solandra in Malé (four kilometres), highlighting the historic customs and traditions of the Val di Sole during the last centuries, or Caldes Castle (10 kilometres), dating back to the 13th century.
Elsewhere around the valley, you could follow the Noce to where it flows into the artificial lake Santa Giustina; mooch around Malè, the region’s capital; go wildlife watching in the Stelvio National Park, or sink into the therapeutic springs of Pejo and Rabb.
Sores Park, an adventure park with treetop trails for all ages, is 25 kilometres away.
- Does Dolomiti Camping Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Dolomiti Camping Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Dolomiti Camping Village? To the mountains… take off under your own steam in all weathers on the hiking and cycling trails around Dolomiti Camping Village, or join one of the many excursions arranged regularly by … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Dolomiti Camping Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.