This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Excellent outdoor activities location around the Val Camonica
- Popular ski resorts with hundreds of kilometres of ski runs nearby
- Seasonal pool, motorhome service point and free wifi at the bar
What a land this is for outdoorsy sorts. Pack your skis, your hiking boots and your most determined expressions for cycling and climbing, for a stay at Edolo's Camping Adamello can have you scrambling out and about among Lombardy landscapes all the days long.
This splendid site is set in the Val Camonica, one of the biggest valleys of the Alps, at the foot of the Adamello-Presanella Alps among extensive hiking trails and biking routes, and with popular ski resorts with hundreds of kilometres' worth of ski runs nearby. Two popular bike trails are close by.
When you stagger back to base, there's a bar for much-deserved drinks, a bread delivery service for snacks, and communal barbecues for sizzling up supper. Ping pong and football tables are also around if you have the energy, along with a playground for the kids.
A pool is open in summer for lazy days away from mountain hikes and free wifi is available near the bar. Also on site are a token-operated washing machine and tumble dryer, an amenities toilet block with free hot showers, and a motorhome service point for guests' free use.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Summon up your energy, for there's loads to do around the valleys and mountains of Camping Adamello. For starters, it's a mere stroll from here to alpine skiing, cross country skiing and snowboarding at the resorts of Temù, Ponte di Legno, Tonale and the Presena Glacier; you can ski at this last even in summer.
In the warmer months, Adamello is a popular base for hiking hols around the valley and mountains, and for biking, as it's right on the route of the Giro d'Italia.
Also for cyclists, the site is 100 metres from the SS 39 trail running from Edolo up to Aprica, where tough two-wheelers can attempt the rides and descents of the Gavia and Mortirolo passes and around Santa Cristina.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Adamello have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Adamello dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Adamello? Summon up your energy, for there's loads to do around the valleys and mountains of Camping Adamello. For starters, it's a mere stroll from here to alpine skiing, cross country skiing and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Adamello?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.