This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- By the shores of the biggest freshwater lake in central Europe
- Beaches, sailing, fishing and mountain vineyards all close by
- Restaurant, food shop and barbecues and campfires allowed
Off to the famed Hungarian festivals of B.my.Lake and Balaton Sound? Stay within easy reach with a comfy time at Diavolo VIP Park and Camping, a nifty few hundred metres from the Szántód-Thiny ferry port and under 10 minutes' walk from all the techno happenings.
Not a techno fan or not around at the right time? You should, but of course, rock up to this site and region at any time of the year too. For Diavolo is on the scenic shores of famed Lake Balaton, the spectacular waters that make up the biggest freshwater lake in central Europe. This is – quite rightly – a popular tourist spot, where folk from all over Europe come to laze on the lake's beaches, get out onto its waters, or investigate the tipples of the mountainous wine region to Balaton's north.
There's a good range of stuff to get stuck into on site too, with plenty of room to roam and the lake close by for watersports. A TV room, kids' club and evening entertainment are also around for your amusement – and as barbecues and campfires are both allowed, you should set aside significant time for long lazy alfresco dinners by the water's edge...
A restaurant and food shop are on site for supplies and eats; elsewhere, Diavolo's Central Hungary and Balaton County setting is three and a half miles from the town of Zamárdi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
This is lush land to explore, but do spend as much time as poss on and around Lake Balaton, for sunbathing and swimming, sailing and fishing from the lakeside resorts. This is top territory for cycling too, as Balaton is surrounded by cycle lanes and is virtually traffic free.
For a spot of culture, the Szántódpuszta Tourism and Cultural Center is five minutes' drive away at Szántód; ramble around the village afterwards for spectacular views across to Thiny. Another culture (and nightlife) must is the biggest settlement on Balaton at Siófok (20 minutes' drive), nicknamed the capital of the lake.
If you're up for a day trip, Hungary's capital Budapest is about an hour and 15 minutes' drive.
- Does Diavolo VIP Park and Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Diavolo VIP Park and Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Diavolo VIP Park and Camping? This is lush land to explore, but do spend as much time as poss on and around Lake Balaton, for sunbathing and swimming, sailing and fishing from the lakeside resorts. This is … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Diavolo VIP Park and Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: Anytime