This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- For families, couples and friends 120 metres from Agia Anna beach
- Dozens of activities for all ages, on a 27-hectare site
- Pools, restaurant, three snacks bars, cinema and pool nightclub
Take your pick from peace or partying, forest or sea, and active days or lazy lounging at Club Agia Anna on Greece's Evia island, only 120 metres from Agia Anna beach.
Five kilometres of long golden sands await here, next to the site's 27 hectares of pine forest surrounded by green mountains. Canyoning, nature tours, horse riding, scuba diving and extreme sports are all accessible on the island, Greece's biggest after Crete.
On site are options for peaceful stays and party days, at the quiet family areas with private courtyards and the popular nightclub by the pool for partying all night, and at the many facilities including two pools and a paddling pool, beach volleyball court and beach football area.
Quieter evening pursuits are at the cinema and communal TV screens, or you could linger over dinner at the restaurant, pick up a bite from one of the three snack bars to have pitchside, or sort supplies at the shop to sizzle up over the barbie. The site also runs activities and entertainment for all tastes, including a kids' club.
Amenities include five toilet blocks and five shower blocks, disabled facilities and baby changing.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
εξαιρετικα καθαρο και επαρκης χωρος για σκηνες, μετριο φαγητο αλλα …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Make with immediacy to Agia Anna beach 120 metres from the site, a spectacular section of sand in the shape of an amphitheatre, next to its ancient and traditional village. More swimming and sunbathing can be had locally at the beaches of Aghios Vassilios, Fragkaki and Loutro.
These are scenic surroundings for hikes and strolls: try a wander along the ravine of Boulovinenas, three kilometres from Agia Anna; a walk along the river, or hiking the area's advanced routes and mountain paths: to the Drimonas waterfalls; from Pili to Pixaria (two hours) and from Drimonas to Ksiron Oros (three and a half hours).
For watersports, the Agali ravine is a popular place for canyoning, and around Limni is the place for kitesurfing and windsurfing. If you want a guided time in the water, there's a scuba diving centre at nearby Lichadonisia.
Back in town, the Museum of Folk Art and Agricultural Life is at Agia Anna village.
- Does Club Agia Anna have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Club Agia Anna dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Club Agia Anna? Make with immediacy to Agia Anna beach 120 metres from the site, a spectacular section of sand in the shape of an amphitheatre, next to its ancient and traditional village. More swimming … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Club Agia Anna?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – midnight Depart by: noon
Check in for tent pitches isn't available between 2.30pm and 5pm and after 11pm due to quiet hours.Read more