This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Green and wooded lakeside site near Potsdam city centre
- Cycle to Potsdam; free shuttle to transport links for Berlin
- Pool, sauna, beauty treatments, watersports lessons and restaurants
Watersports lessons, beauty treatments, bike hire, dragon boat races, sightseeing tours to Potsdam and ace transport links to Berlin… All the above plus a whole heap more are served up at this friendly, green and wooded site next to Brandenburg’s Templiner lake.
Upon arrival, head to reception and find out what’s around: a free shuttle bus ferries guests every morning to Berlin transport links, and back again in the evening; Potsdam city and palaces sightseeing tour departs every morning from the site, and a tour around Berlin departs twice weekly, with passes for both on sale at reception. If you’re feeling energetic, a splendid way instead to see the locale is from the saddle, so rent a bike on site and pedal into Potsdam via Cecilienhof Palace.
For days on the water, hire a motorboat or instead bring your own and just rent the jetty. Learn to waterski, wakeboard, windsurf or sail in 10 hours, or take a tour in a people-powered dragon boat. Canoes and stand-up paddleboards are available to rent too, and there's a grassy beach if you'd rather loll about.
A mini market is on site should you need to pick barbecue supplies up, or if you can’t be faffed to cook, treat yourself to an evening to the site’s swish restaurant – the food is tasty, the portions big, and the terrace’s lake views quite something. Before stepping out, take yourself over to the wellness suite for a new hairdo, a manicure or a pedicure; if full-on relaxation’s what you’re after, book in for a massage too.
While you’re off getting all preened and pampered, the kids can keep themselves plenty busy with the pirate ship at the sandy playground.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent with fantastic facilities. Helpful staff.
Great for visiting Berlin but otherwise not for us
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Praticamente tutto perfetto dallo spazi delle piazzole con attacchi Accqua …
Struttura eccezionale, personale accogliente, location affascinante
Schöner Platz mit sauberen Anlagen und guten Zielen in der Umgebung
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Hire a bike from the friendly folk at the park, take to two wheels and have a scenic pedal tour into Potsdam, or head over to the local indoor pool, a 300 metres from the park.
When you reach the city, highlights include Sanssouci Castle and Filmpark Babelsberg, a movie-themed amusement park with stunt shows, animal displays, outdoor movie sets and a 3D video arcade.
There’s piles to see around Berlin too: take a city tour and see highlights like the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, Alexanderplatz and Potsdamerplatz and, of course, the Berlin Wall.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Campingpark Sanssouci have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campingpark Sanssouci dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campingpark Sanssouci? Hire a bike from the friendly folk at the park, take to two wheels and have a scenic pedal tour into Potsdam, or head over to the local indoor pool, a 300 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Campingpark Sanssouci?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.