This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Tree-backed glamping dome set next to a private and scenic carp lake
- A 10-minute drive from Le Lude and 15 to Côteaux du Loir’s vineyards
- Private kitchen; bedding, towels and wifi all included in the price
Picture this: a hol where a private carp lake in the lush Loire valley serves as your setting come daytime, with evenings spent stargazing through the skylight of your glamping unit. Sounds stellar? Then have yourself a stay in Sarthe at Three Willows Glamping and Farmhouse in one of France’s prettiest regions.
Contrasting with the rural surrounds, the glamping unit is a roomy dome-shaped structure with a futuristic feel and home comforts including a big bed with linen provided. The 12-foot space is also next to an outdoor seating area, so you can idle around outdoors with views of the water.
If all that starts to make you peckish, a chalet a short walk away has a kitchen with a fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave and utensils... or you can buy breakfast right on site if you let the staff know in advance. Also for your own private use is a bathroom with shower for post-dip rinses (and towels are included in the price of the accommodation).
If you don’t fancy cooking, lots of restaurants are nearby for French fodder, including in the commune of Le Lude a 10-minute drive away. Drop by for a local lunch after a morning spent at the town’s Le Chateaux, one of the most important historical castles still intact in France, or fill up at an English pub serving traditional British grub like homemade stews and sticky toffee pudding as well as ales.
You’re in the right place if you’d rather test regionally made booze: the Loire valley is France’s second biggest producer of sparkling wines (after Champagne). Ask at the site about nearby vineyards organising tastings or head to Côteaux du Loir (15 minutes’ drive) for vineyards bottling whites, reds and rosés made from chenin blanc and chenin noir grapes.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
A bigger lake than the one on site is over in Mansigné about a 20-minute drive away for fishing, sailing, canoeing and paddleboarding as well as sunbathing on sandy beaches.
If racing around on the water hasn’t satisfied your need for speed, set off for the Circuit 24 Hours of Le Mans 45 minutes away to see the famed motorsport course (just make sure to check the schedule in advance for race times).
To hear the roar of the lions instead of crowds cheering on the drivers, the 18-hectare Zoo de la Flèche with its 1,600 species is a 25-minute drive from the park. Or for quieter times about the same distance away, the forest of Bercé has hundreds of kilometres’ worth of trails for hiking, biking and horse riding et al over a whopping 5,400 hectares.
- Does Three Willows Glamping and Farmhouse have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Three Willows Glamping and Farmhouse dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Three Willows Glamping and Farmhouse? A bigger lake than the one on site is over in Mansigné about a 20-minute drive away for fishing, sailing, canoeing and paddleboarding as well as sunbathing on sandy beaches. If racing … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Three Willows Glamping and Farmhouse?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.