This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stilted lodges among the trees
- In the Loire Valley with many walking paths nearby
- Wellness centre on site
Lodges on stilts, under a forest canopy shelter, and with the means for sauna and massages right to hand...what a smashing Loire Valley campsite is Ecolodges de Loire...
There are heaps of things going for this decidedly individual Maine-et-Loire site, like its setting right in the Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Natural Park, among woodland and prairie and designed to merge in well with its natural surroundings. (The nature-loving owners built the lodges on their ten-hectare site themselves, so know how to make all blend in well with the surrounding scenery.)
The splendid lodges here are set up high on stilts, under the canopy of the forest for one to retreat to after a day out exploring the local surrounds. They're well insulated so can be bedded down in during any season.
Once you're unpacked and suitably relaxed, get even more so with an amble along to the site wellness centre and its sauna, Jacuzzi and massage treatments, and if you'd rather not cook while staying here, ask at the farmhouse about having meals sorted for you – one may as well have a super comfy holiday, after all...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Mountain biking, canoeing, hiking, fishing and ambling along the many local paths are all top picks around Ecolodges de Loire: ask the team for their recommendations or pack a picnic and wander off into the woodland and the national park surrounds.
Elsewhere around the Loire Valley, vineyards and châteaux are all around: there are (beaucoup) reasons why this land is all a UNESCO World Heritage Site… Coteaux-du-layon and Savennière are a couple of the regional wines; for castles, try the subterranean tunnels of Breze, the Château de Saumur, rebuilt by Henry II, or the highest castle in France at Brissac.
At Cholet, a very fab day out can be had around the Parc Oriental de Maulévrier, the biggest Japanese garden in France, while at Segré, have an industrial day below ground at the Blue Mine, the old slate mine with a funicular boring 130 metres under the surface.
- Does Ecolodges de Loire have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ecolodges de Loire dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Ecolodges de Loire? Mountain biking, canoeing, hiking, fishing and ambling along the many local paths are all top picks around Ecolodges de Loire: ask the team for their recommendations or pack a picnic and wander … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Ecolodges de Loire?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.