This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On the shores of the Loire river and by Montsoreau
- Heated swimming pool facing the site bar
- Restaurant with a dance-hall atmosphere during music evenings
Camping Isle Verte is located by the shores of the Loire river and only 100 metres from the centre of Montsoreau. All the facilities have been recently renovated to offer the best campsite possible for your holiday.
L'Isle Verte has a bar and restaurant. Menus are modelled on brasseries and offer simple dishes such as salads, meat, fish and pizzas. The restaurant has a terrace with a covered area so you can make the most of the warm summer evenings. Be sure to order wine to go with your meals. The bottles are from the Saumur-Champigny region.
There is a heated swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy. You can swim and play in the large pool of 136m² or dive into a novel on a deckchair while you sunbathe. A paddling pool is available for the little ones. The swimming pool faces the bar where you'll be able to order ice-creams and drinks to a refreshing break.
Children can enjoy a large playground with swings, a slide, a trampoline, and a bouncy castle. In July and August there is a kids' club open from Mondays to Fridays with a lot of varied activities.
Relax in the restaurant dance-hall atmosphere during the musical nights every Thursdays from mid-June to mid-September. There are also magic nights for children, as well as pétanque contests and many other games for the entire family.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
On the riverbanks of the beautiful Loire river Valley, between Angers and Tours, the campsite welcomes you to the heart of an exceptional cultural region.
Explore Saumur, the famous town of the Cadre Noir military academy and city of art and history. Discover the castles of the Loire and the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud that offer various possibilities for trips and visits.
- Does Camping Caravaning L'Isle Verte have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Caravaning L'Isle Verte dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Caravaning L'Isle Verte? On the riverbanks of the beautiful Loire river Valley, between Angers and Tours, the campsite welcomes you to the heart of an exceptional cultural region. Explore Saumur, the famous town of the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Caravaning L'Isle Verte?
Reception is unmanned after 7pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more