This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly-welcome, adventures and quiet discoveries
- Reconnect with nature
- Glamping and quirky units
Halfway between Angers and Saumur, only a few kilometres from the Loire river, Anne-Marie and MIchel you to an unforgettable stay in Jumelles. Having lived in the area for thirty years, they have turned their farmhouse into a haven of peace and relaxation. Indeed, the site was opened in 2000 and they have been taking great pleasure in welcoming families and people of all backgrounds since then.
What Anne-Marie and Michel have to offer is a warm welcome to their treehouse, located between the Loire river and the Chandelais forest. Enjoy unforgettable moments with the rustling leaves, the birds singing and the pond and ducks, which all helps you relax. If you're lucky, you may also spot deer or other animals in the wood.
Otherwise, discover the charm and authenticity of wooden gypsy caravans of yesteryear and live the magic of bohemian adventure in the heart of the beautiful French countryside.
Regardless of which you choose, the le Petit Embranchard and its pool offer you a quiet environment for enjoying your holidays with family or friends.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
The site is situated near the castles of the Loire river valley, about ten kilometres from the town of Saumur with its legendary military academy and at the foot of several wine cellars wines and caves.
- Does La Roulotte du Petit Embranchard have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is La Roulotte du Petit Embranchard dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near La Roulotte du Petit Embranchard? The site is situated near the castles of the Loire river valley, about ten kilometres from the town of Saumur with its legendary military academy and at the foot of several wine … Read more
When can I check in and check out of La Roulotte du Petit Embranchard?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.