This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Shaded riverside site near the Pas de Calais 7 Valleys region
- Within 20 minutes' drive of the spectacular Jardins de Séricourt
- Indoor pool, private fishing pond, bar and restaurant
It's all green around here... but of course. And it's quite a scenic lot more too, as Camping au Vert de l'Authie is an easy half-hour drive from the Pas de Calais 7 Valleys region, a land so lush and handsome it's been hailed as the best-kept secret in northern France.
Heading coastwards, seaside towns such as Le Touquet and Boulogne-sur-Mer are within an hour and 15 minutes' drive; inland, Amiens is about 50 minutes to the south and Arras just under an hour to the east.
And might you care to add some angling to this excellent assortment? Easily sorted: Camping au Vert de l'Authie has its own private fishing pond to cast off at for carp, and you can try and trout in the nearby river too. Back at base, there's a heated indoor pool for all ages, and a good range of other leisure options including a play area with bouncy castle; a pétanque area; table tennis, and a bar games room with billiards, darts, table football and board games.
Camping au Vert de l'Authie is just outside the village of Beauvoir-Wavans, about an hour and a half from Calais. As well as the pond, pool and other leisurely options, the site has a summer kids' club for juniors, and nightly entertainment such as dances, dinners, pool games and carriage rides for all ages in high season.
The site terrace bar and restaurant is open seven days a week in summer, for meals for all sizes as well as snacks to take away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
From the manager...
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Take yourself off to the 7 Valleys region for your first day trip, reachable within half an hour's drive of the site. This gorgeous land covers valleys (obvs) and forests, rivers and meadows, spanning land including the Canche valley from the river flowing into the English Channel; the battle sites of Agincourt and Crecy; the Opal Coast and the wildlife regions of the Authie river (here be otters).
Green gardens are within easy reach too, such as the award-winning Jardins de Séricourt (20 minutes' drive), a stunning space of roses, dell and beech wood, or the Jardin des Lianes (25 minutes), a colourful expanse of trees, shrubs and over 450 varieties of roses. The gardens of Maizicourt, 19 green spaces around an 18th-century castle, are under 10 minutes' drive away..
Plunge into the forest around Hesdin, half an hour away in the centre of the 7 Valleys, for over 10,000 hectares of woodland, walking and biking trails, and plentiful wildlife such as deer and rabbits. It's about an hour's hike from one end of the forest to t'other; pick up a map at the tourist office in Hesdin town.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping au Vert de l'Authie have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping au Vert de l'Authie dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping au Vert de l'Authie? Take yourself off to the 7 Valleys region for your first day trip, reachable within half an hour's drive of the site. This gorgeous land covers valleys (obvs) and forests, rivers and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping au Vert de l'Authie?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.