This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Farm campsite only a short drive from the beach
- Ideal for discovering Brittany
Located between art-city of Pont-Aven (4km) and the capital of oysters Bélon (3.5km), Domaine de Trochérou is a convenient stopover on your way south. The campsite is set on the grounds of a 15-hectare family-run farm, only 15km from the beaches.
There is an on-site swimming pool surrounded by a solarium with sun loungers. Guests and children can meet the animals including donkeys, sheep, chickens and goats. The Domaine has a modern toilet block with free hot showers and a room for guests with disabilities. There is also a laundry room and a washing-up corner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Domaine de Trochérou has easy access to the N165, making it an ideal base for exploring Brittany and its main attractions.
Within a 30-kilometre radius guests can visit Quimperlé, Concarneau, Quimper and Lorient. Carnac and the famous menhirs is 70km away.
Sports activities available nearby include kayaking and canoeing, cycling and fishing.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Domaine de Trochérou have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Domaine de Trochérou dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine de Trochérou? Domaine de Trochérou has easy access to the N165, making it an ideal base for exploring Brittany and its main attractions. Within a 30-kilometre radius guests can visit Quimperlé, Concarneau, Quimper and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Domaine de Trochérou?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon