This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park in woodland near a traditional Burgundy village
- Pool, tennis, play area, bar and restaurant
- Buy bread and pastries on request all year round
Le sssh... c'est une serene and peaceful site. And in naturally rural surroundings too: Camping Le Bois Guillaume is in woodland near a traditional Burgundy village, so you and the family can have le peaceful time in le peaceful surroundings.
But there's still a lot to do, like a heated pool open from June to mid-September, tennis courts, table tennis, volleyball and a play area with swings for the kids. There's also a bar for le evening drinks and a restaurant serving trad dishes from the Bourgogne region as well as trad French fare like steak et frites. Meals are available to take away in high season.
Camping Le Bois Guillaume has heated loo and shower blocks, disabled facilities, wifi and a coin-operated launderette. Guests can buy camping gas, bread and pastries on request all year round.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Camping Le Bois Guillaume is in the middle of the Puisaye region, between the Yonne and Loire rivers and close to the medieval castle of Guédelon and the castle of Saint-Fargeau which has historical shows and evening events.
If you're feeling active, the paintballing, treetop adventure course, canoeing, kayaking and group cycling activities in the parkland area at Boutissaint should keep you on your toes; if the very thought is making you pale, wander around the park to watch its wildlife instead.
Walking and cycling are also good scenic options in the area: you could start off at the wall mural of the Puisaye-Forterre church or amble through the region's many forests or along its rivers and lakes, Sites of special Scientific Interest and among its numerous vineyards.
Also visit nearby Saint-Sauveur, birthplace of writer Colette: a museum dedicated to her is in the town.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Camping Le Bois Guillaume cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.50 ($0.84) per person per night at least age 18 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Le Bois Guillaume have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Bois Guillaume dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Bois Guillaume? Camping Le Bois Guillaume is in the middle of the Puisaye region, between the Yonne and Loire rivers and close to the medieval castle of Guédelon and the castle of Saint-Fargeau which … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Bois Guillaume?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.