This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-placed for discovering the region's history
- Free outdoor infinity pool
- Wifi accessible all over the site
At Parc des Joumiers, you can enjoy the nearby forest and the 7 hectare lake reserved for fishing and boat trips.
The pitches are spacious and delimited and there is also free access to the outdoor infinity pool overlooking the pond.
The campsite has 4 toilet blocks, laundry facilities, a restaurant-bar with a snacks menu and fresh bread delivery daily. There is also free, unlimited wifi on the entire campsite.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Discover the Puisaye area, rich in heritage and in art. The mediaeval castle of Guedelon is only 7km away, while Saint-Fargeau has a large show with 600 actors acting out the story of the town's castle.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Parc des Joumiers have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Parc des Joumiers dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parc des Joumiers? Discover the Puisaye area, rich in heritage and in art. The mediaeval castle of Guedelon is only 7km away, while Saint-Fargeau has a large show with 600 actors acting out the story … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Parc des Joumiers?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.