This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Welcome onsite with Géraldine and Marc
- Countless activities to enjoy on-site
- Heated swimming pool
Here at Camping Les Platanes, you have forest all around for you to enjoy. The pitches are spacious and delimited, suitable for a tent, caravan or campervan.
The team here invites you to participate in some sports activities such as: aerobics, beach volleyball, pétanque, archery, dance, aquagym, golf and archery. Available for all to enjoy, there is free access to the heated 90m² outdoor pool, with sundeck, deckchairs and parasols for moments or relaxation.
The campsite also has family rooms in the toilet block, laundry facilities, a snack bar, and a shop on-site. You can also enjoy a bread and pastries delivery service (available in July and August only).
Tourist board rating
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The area around Charny has lots of fun activities on offer: from the Fabuloseries museum in Dicy to the incredible medieval site of Guédelon and from Rogny-les-Sept-Écluses to the port of Joigny. Other local attractions include museums, castles and a rejuvenating scenery.
For sport-lovers, you can enjoy walks from the campsite, mountain biking, cyclo-railing, tree-top adventure courses, fishing and horseback riding. Gourmets can go wine-tasting with local wines as well as taste the many local culinary specialties.
- Does Camping Les Platanes have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Platanes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Platanes? The area around Charny has lots of fun activities on offer: from the Fabuloseries museum in Dicy to the incredible medieval site of Guédelon and from Rogny-les-Sept-Écluses to the port of Joigny. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Platanes?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon