This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful holidays on a Lower Austria fruit and sheep farm
- Easy access to Vienna, the Wienerwald and the Alps
- Bistro serving home-cooked Austrian specialities
Come to Kaumberg for peaceful stays on an Austrian farm – 30 kilometres from Vienna, among green hilly scenery and Lower Austria land of hiking/cycling trails, and with easy access to the Alps.
Run by Leopold, Paradise Garden Camping is on a fruit and sheep farm in the Wienerwald Biosphere Reserve, a couple of minutes from the village of Kaumberg. There are walks all around in the surroundings as well as 52 kilometres of marked hiking trails in the region and a new cycle path running through the Triesting and Gölsental from Leobersdorf to Sankt Pölten, Lower Austria's biggest city.
After all those busy days, get back to base for a helping of traditional Austrian cuisine at the Paradise Garden Camping bistro or a lazy eve in the TV room. The site also has free wifi and a play area.
Amenities include showers and toilets, a drying room, a launderette and a parent and baby washroom.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Had a fabulous stay, perfect to relax.
Judith S B.Confirmed
The hosts, the location and the facilities were very good.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Dejlig plads, gode bade rum rent og velholdt
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The farmland surrounding the site has plenty of walks to wander, or you could make your way to the 50 or so kilometres of marked hiking trails, or to the Wienerwald Biosphere Reserve, covering over 5,570 hectares of beech forest west of Vienna between the Northern Alps and the Pannonian Basin. If you're on two wheels (bike hire is available nearby if not), a cycle track runs from Hirtenberg to Sankt Pölten, crossing Triestingtal and Gölsental.
Castles, palaces and monasteries are in the region to explore too: have a look at 11th-century Melk Abbey, the fab Laxenburg castles, Heiligenkreuz Abbey and the ruins of Burgruine Araburg, the castle set 776 metres above sea level. Kleinmariazell, the town made almost entirely up of historic cloister buildings on the Via Sacra pilgrim trail from Vienna to Mariazell, is another old spot well worth a visit.
You could also investigate the region's thermal baths and vineyards; while for more wine, the famed wine town of Gumpoldskirchen has hillside vineyards as well as many wine cellars to explore.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Paradise Garden Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Paradise Garden Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Paradise Garden Camping? The farmland surrounding the site has plenty of walks to wander, or you could make your way to the 50 or so kilometres of marked hiking trails, or to the Wienerwald Biosphere … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Paradise Garden Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.