This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful, well-equipped cabins by the coast in Bicheno
- Less than half an hour's drive from Freycinet National Park
- A short walk from beaches, restaurants, boat trips and tours
Ever dreamt of living in a cabin by the coast? Try it out for real at Bicheno Cabin Park, on the outskirts of the little seaside town of Bicheno. There are ocean views from all around the park, and it’s just a few minutes’ stroll along the coastal path to reach the nearest beach, a family-friendly sandy stretch with lifeguards and fishing spots.
Also a short trot away is the town centre, with restaurants, shops and a supermarket for supplies to take back to your well-equipped cabin kitchen. All cabins also have their own bathroom, dining table and space to relax indoors or out in the open.
For a small place, Bicheno has a lot going on – penguin tours, glass-bottomed boat trips and scuba diving trips all leave from the town, and there’s also surfing, tennis, golf and plenty of coastal walks to be had. If you’re planning to stick around a little longer (as well you should), it’s also a fab location for visits to local vineyards or walks in the Douglas-Apsley National Park and Freycinet National Park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Abandon your wheels for a little while, as there’s plenty to do a short walk away in Bicheno. Start by walking along the coast to take in the natural blowhole and some smashing sea views from Whalers Lookout. There’s safe swimming from Waubs Bay beach or surf waves to catch at Redbill Beach – both are a short walk from the site.
To get closer to some of the local wildlife, sign up for a penguin tour, join a glass-bottomed boat trip or head out to nearby reefs for some scuba diving. 10 minutes’ drive from town is East Coast Natureworld, a 150-acre park that’s home to all sorts of Tassie mammals, birds and reptiles.
Away from the town, it’ll take you around 20 minutes to drive to Freycinet National Park – make sure your camera’s fully loaded for pics of Wineglass Bay, a frequent entrant on lists of the world’s top beaches. The forests, gorges and waterfalls of Douglas-Apsley National Park are around 45 minutes away; refresh after your hikes by stopping by a local winery to pick up some bottles (chardonnay and pinot noir are the faves around here).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bicheno Cabin Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bicheno Cabin Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Bicheno Cabin Park? Abandon your wheels for a little while, as there’s plenty to do a short walk away in Bicheno. Start by walking along the coast to take in the natural blowhole and some … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bicheno Cabin Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.