This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and friendly site in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Fishing lake carefully developed by the family team
- Spotless amenities
Hiking, biking or hill walking in the Brecon Beacons National Park, then coming back to cook up dinner over the flames of a campfire? Or how about angling on site, at a fishing lake edged by trees and plants and dwelt on by ducks and geese? If this sounds Brecon brilliant, give Bryncoch Farm a look in next time you're around Carmarthenshire parts.
Set secludedly among mountains in a quiet spot with spectacular views, Bryncoch is a peaceful and popular place with a friendly vibe and excellent amenities: 'spotless', 'immaculate' and excellent' are among the accolades heaped on the amenities here by chuffed former guests – and you'll be well chuffed too with all the provided little extras.
The pace is slow here for those who want to sink into a well-earned break; for the more energetic, outdoor activities are all around and watersports at south Welsh beaches within 30 minutes' drive.
Whichever option you pick, take some peaceful time at the centrally set lake, carefully managed over the years (the family team at Bryncoch has been developing the farm since 1995) to its tidy and scenic setting these days. It's filled with a good variety of species including carp for anglers to land; just bring your own fishing kit.
Ammanford, the farm's local settlement and a Fairtrade Town, is 10 minutes' drive away and the local pub is within walking distance.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nice setting, friendly owner/staff
Good size pitches with clean facilities and very friendly staff.
Great place for a total relax ...highly recommend pods and pitches .
Great friendly site
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Cross Hands: Post Office Bus Stop
— 9.8 kilometres
9.8 kilometres Gorseinon Bus Centre — 19.3 kilometres
19.3 kilometres Llanelli: Island Place Bus Station — 21.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Llandybie Rail Station
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Ffairfach Rail Station — 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Ammanford Rail Station — 5.0 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 24.8 kilometres
— 26.9 kilometres
Hike, hill walk or cycle around the Brecon Beacons or get into the car to reach some top attractions of Carmarthenshire and south Wales within 10 to 40 minutes' drive.
Also 10 minutes away is Carreg Cennen Castle, spectacularly set high up above a limestone precipice (if you've read Ronald Welch's The Gauntlet, Crreg Cennen is where it's set). Its local station of Ffairfach is on the Heart of Wales Line, running scenically from Llanelli on the Loughor estuary all the way up to Craven Arms in Shropshire.
Green-fingered types have Aberglasney House and Gardens 15 minutes away and the National Botanic Garden of Wales within 20; for beaches and coast, the sands of Pembrey are half an hour away and the Gower Peninsula is reachable in 40 minutes.
- Carreg Cennen Castle (1.0 kilometres)
- Aberglasney Gardens (8.7 kilometres)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (12.8 kilometres)
- Aberdeunant (5.9 kilometres)
- Aberdulais Falls (21.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bryncoch Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bryncoch Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bryncoch Farm? Hike, hill walk or cycle around the Brecon Beacons or get into the car to reach some top attractions of Carmarthenshire and south Wales within 10 to 40 minutes' drive. Also 10 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bryncoch Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.