Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Quiet pitches at a wildlife-rich Anglesey farm a mile from the coast
- Easy access to Anglesey Coast Path; 25 minutes' drive to Holyhead
- Dark skies area with great stargazing; communal firepit on site
Located 1 mile away from the coastline, you can enjoy a peaceful setting in a rural location, sit around the communal fire pit and enjoy the views of our private small lake.
On quiet nights, you can hear wildlife and the sea. Placed in the “Dark Belt”, you might even see the Starlink or a shooting start. The sky is so clear that even the Milky Way can be seen on a really clear night.
Our farm is place along the costal path which makes it easy for you to start exploring our amazing coast and what it has to offer. On site you might even be able to see our residential Moorhen, Herons, Kingfisher, Ducks or Geese. We have a family of Foxes and Stouts as well as Common Buzzards, Pheasants and Red Footed Partridge. At night you might be able to see and hear the Barn owl, The little Owl and a bat or two foraging.
There is so much to explore and see, and we all look forward welcoming you and your family.
Open from 07/17/2021 to 09/20/2021
Open from 07/22/2022 to 08/05/2022
Open from 08/15/2022 to 08/29/2022
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
This park has no on-site shower facilities.
If making a fire, the fuel, logs and coal have to be purchased on site.
Swimming in the lake is not allowed.
Please note that the toilet facilities are unisex.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro).
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Fires are only permitted in the communal fire area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch
Max. persons: 8 x
One Tent or Camper trailer or Class B motorhome allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Max 8.0m width x 8.0m depth (26.2ft width x 26.2ft depth) Calculated area: 64.0m² (688.9ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar ($), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Quiet. Dark skies. Lovely owners and little kitchen shop they …
Friendly welcome, clea site. Rural locatiom
Best campsite I’ve stayed at this year
Friendly staff, great breakfast, lovely site
Our second stay because we loved it so much the first time.
Location was excellent, helpful staff, plenty of quiet spots to …
Excellent site in a superb location with friendly staff and good food
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
— 11.9 kilometres
11.9 kilometres Bus Station — 32.6 kilometres
32.6 kilometres Bus Station — 33.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Holyhead Rail Station
— 12.1 kilometres
12.1 kilometres Valley Rail Station — 13.1 kilometres
13.1 kilometres Rhosneigr Rail Station — 18.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Holyhead Ferry Terminal
— 11.8 kilometres
— 15.8 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Cemlyn beach: 10 minutes’ drive
- Cemaes Bay: 10 minutes
- Church Bay: 10 minutes
- Swtan Heritage Museum: 10 minutes
- Trearddur Bay beach: 25 minutes
- Parys Mountain (trails through an old copper mine): half an hour
- South Stack Lighthouse: 35 minutes
- Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens: 40 minutes
- Beaumaris Castle: 45 minutes.
- Beaumaris Castle (32.5 kilometres)
- Caernarfon Castle (33.0 kilometres)
- Penrhyn Castle (37.3 kilometres)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (29.6 kilometres)
- Aberconwy House (48.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||10 a.m. –||10:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Caerau Campsite cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Caerau Campsite will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Caerau Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Caerau Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Caerau Campsite? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Cemlyn beach: 10 minutes’ drive - Cemaes Bay: 10 minutes - Church Bay: 10 minutes - Swtan Heritage Museum: 10 minutes - Trearddur Bay beach: 25 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Caerau Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Caerau Campsite? From $31.19 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability