This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Carrowmena Activity Centre is a Glamping, Camping & Residential Site.
Carrowmena Activity Centre opened in March 2009 as a new and unique outdoor adventure centre at the foot of Binevenagh Mountain in the beautiful Roe Valley countryside.
We offer quirky accommodation with a vast range of wet and dry activities suitable for the young and lively, families, couples, youth groups and basically some quality fun time together.
We offer Camping Pitches, but we also offer GLAMPING!
Have you always wanted the camping experience, but didn't want the hassle of pitching a tent?
Well look no further..... with 6 Eco Friendly Cocoons & 11 Seasonal Luxury Bell Tents, Glamping has only got bigger here at Carrowmena.
Cocoons (sleep up to 5): Secure & Lockable, plug sockets, dustbin, Inside & outside lighting, parking, picnic table and comfortable sleeping mattresses. We even have a communal, fully fitted 'Glitchen' (Glampers Kitchen) for all you peckish glampers & campers.
Wifi in communal spaces
Coffee Pod/Snack Shop
Token operated shower block.
Wet & Dry Activities (costs may apply)
All major credit cards accepted
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
You have endless attractions at only a stones throw away from Carrowmena, including:
Downhill & Benone
Roe Valley Country Park
Causeway Coastal Route
Lough Foyle Ferry
Cycle Trail 93
The world is your oyster !!
- Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland (34.5 kilometres)
- Downhill Demesne and Hezlett House (13.9 kilometres)
- Portstewart Strand (19.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Carrowmena Activity Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Carrowmena Activity Centre dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Carrowmena Activity Centre? You have endless attractions at only a stones throw away from Carrowmena, including: Mussenden Temple Downhill & Benone Derry/ Londonderry Roe Valley Country Park Causeway Coastal Route Binevenagh Mountain Lough Foyle Ferry … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Carrowmena Activity Centre?
Check in is between 3pm - 7pm - and check out is before 11am on the day of your departure, NB there is a late check in fee of £10, this must be pre organised with the office.Read more