This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- This small campsite in Kent
- is a traditional tent-only
- camp site
In a lovely green field with nature and wildlife as your neighbours making it the perfect base for a Kent camping holiday. Palace Farm is a QUIET CAMPSITE and all guests are asked to respect the peace and quiet (unfortunately we can’t guarantee that Green Woodpeckers, Little Owls, Pheasants, other wildlife or our chickens to do the same)!!! We are one of the few camp sites in Kent which allow fires in fire pits on site. we have flushing toilets, showers and a washing up area all with hot water. There are no extra charges for hot water.
If you are looking to party this is not the site for you, Palace Farm is a quiet campsite, we expect peace and quiet after 10pm and those making excessive noise after 11 pm will be asked to leave without a refund.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Wigmore (Medway): Wigmore Road
— 15.0 kilometres
15.0 kilometres Gillingham (Kent): Hempstead Valley Coach Stop — 15.3 kilometres
15.3 kilometres Ashford (Kent): Town Centre Coach Stops — 16.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Teynham Rail Station
— 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Sittingbourne Rail Station — 6.9 kilometres
6.9 kilometres Lenham Rail Station — 7.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal
— 31.9 kilometres
31.9 kilometres Gravesend Pier — 33.5 kilometres
33.5 kilometres Tilbury Ferry Terminal — 33.9 kilometres
London Southend Airport
— 31.9 kilometres
31.9 kilometres Lydd London Ashford Airport — 38.5 kilometres
38.5 kilometres Kent International Airport — 41.2 kilometres
Doddington is a rural village with a pub and is easily accessible by public transport. Despite being a short journey from London the quiet rural location of Palace Farm means that you can enjoy a natural break surrounded by wildlife. This is a place perfect for walkers and cyclists who want to explore the heart of the Kent Downs with beautiful wooded valleys and mixture of farmland concealing many old and interesting villages or visit the North Kent Marshes less than half an hours’ cycle away. Palace Farm is also a great base for visiting the many historical towns, houses and castles in Kent. Our nearest town Faversham boasts Royal Charters, a Magna Carta, Cinque Port and Shepherd Neame Englands oldest brewery. Wander through the street market down to the creek to see Thames Barges moored. Further afield visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Rochester, Chatham, Maidstone, Tonbridge Wells, Dover or Ashford. Kent has a long coastline with many lovely seaside towns and beaches.
- Leeds Castle (10.8 kilometres)
- Ashford Designer Outlet (16.2 kilometres)
- Whitstable Museum and Art Gallery (19.0 kilometres)
- Stoneacre (14.3 kilometres)
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden (24.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Palace Farm Camp Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Palace Farm Camp Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Palace Farm Camp Site? Doddington is a rural village with a pub and is easily accessible by public transport. Despite being a short journey from London the quiet rural location of Palace Farm means that you … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Palace Farm Camp Site?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime