This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Raywell Hall Country Lodge Park in East Yorkshire is within the Raywell House Estate in the Yorkshire Wolds, and contains privately owned lodges which can be occasionally rented out. All are fitted and furnished, with connection available for phone, broadband and cable TV.
Tourist board rating
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Hessle: Darleys Roundabout Coach Stop
— 5.9 kilometres
5.9 kilometres Humber Bridge: North Side Coach Stop — 6.0 kilometres
6.0 kilometres Hull: Fiveways Hotel Coach Stop — 7.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Ferriby Rail Station
— 5.3 kilometres
5.3 kilometres Brough Rail Station — 6.4 kilometres
6.4 kilometres Hessle Rail Station — 6.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 15.5 kilometres
— 22.8 kilometres
22.8 kilometres Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 45.5 kilometres
45.5 kilometres Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 46.0 kilometres
- Far Ings National Nature Reserve (8.3 kilometres)
- Ferens Art Gallery (11.2 kilometres)
- The Deep (11.9 kilometres)
- Maister House (11.7 kilometres)
- Treasurer's House (43.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.