This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Hay on Wye: Castle Bus Stop
— 1.0 kilometres
1.0 kilometres Brecon Interchange — 23.1 kilometres
23.1 kilometres Pontrilas: Telephone Exchange Coach Stop — 23.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Builth Road Rail Station
— 22.4 kilometres
22.4 kilometres Cilmeri Rail Station — 23.5 kilometres
23.5 kilometres Llandrindod Rail Station — 24.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
— 58.5 kilometres
— 70.1 kilometres
- Blaenavon Ironworks (33.9 kilometres)
- Blaenavon World Heritage Centre & Tourist Information Centre (34.4 kilometres)
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum (34.4 kilometres)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (9.2 kilometres)
- The Weir (21.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.