This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-owned waterside RV park with docks, fishing and full marina
- A 15-minute drive to Rockaway Beach and its seven miles of sand
- Crab cooker, three clubhouses, pool, hot tub and recreation room
You must, must go crabbing when you're at the fab Oregon coast park of Paradise Cove RV Resort and Marina. For as you'll catch from the name, this is a resort right on the water for you to pull your wheels up at, wander around, and take in spectacular waterside views... and you might not be too surprised to hear that the fishing is mighty fine from here too.
You can angle (for whoppers: see pics) right from the resort docks, but you'll def need to go crabbing while here as well, as the resort has its own waterside crab cooker, where you can cook up dinner alongside handsome views of the coast and its stunning sunsets. (And if you prefer fishing, barbecues are allowed on the resort so you can fry up your fishy supper too.)
This coastal lushness is a short drive from the Oregon town of Rockaway Beach and its seven miles of golden sand to stroll and sunbathe on. Fishing's a breeze from here too: just take your kit to the 65-acre Lake Lytle to land rainbow trout and largemouth bass. For a packed and cultural city day, arty Portland is about an hour and 45 minutes' drive east.
There's plenty to do on site in between all that: start off with a plunge into the outdoor pool if you're staying in high season, followed by a lengthy wallow in the indoor hot tub. Then retreat to one of the three clubhouses for a drink and a natter, followed by a game of billiards or basketball at the indoor recreation room.
Paradise Cove is excellently set up for sailors as well as anglers, with a boat launch, docks and a marina: you must, must get out onto the water while here as well.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Drive 15 minutes south to reach the seven miles of sand at Rockaway Beach, accessible from over 30 points in town. The beach is dog friendly.
Rockaway along with its neighbours Manzanita, Nehalem and Wheeler (all within 10 minutes of the resort) are on the southern shore of Nehalem Bay for leisurely days of boating, fishing, shopping and sampling the local cuisine.
Another watery and angling day can be landed at Lake Lytle, about 15 minutes' drive to the south; a drive of 10 minutes around the bay to the north will take you to the wildlife reserve of Nehalem Bay State Park.
- Does Paradise Cove Resort and Marina have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Paradise Cove Resort and Marina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Paradise Cove Resort and Marina? Drive 15 minutes south to reach the seven miles of sand at Rockaway Beach, accessible from over 30 points in town. The beach is dog friendly. Rockaway along with its neighbours Manzanita, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Paradise Cove Resort and Marina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.