This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a wildlife haven in the Lincoln National Forest
- Often visited by mountain lions, deer and wild turkeys
- Bathhouse with restrooms and free hot showers
Circle Cross RV Park is a quiet park in the Lincoln National Forest, often visited by local wildlife including deer, mountain lions, turkeys and at times even bears. It's conveniently located for a relaxing holiday and for exploring the many nature's wonders of Otero County.
The site has basic facilities including a bathhouse with restrooms and free hot showers. There's a laundry room with token-operated washing machines and dryers, a central recreational shelter and picnic tables.
The site has wifi. However, it has no mobile network, so please keep this in mind when booking.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
There's a golf course in Timberon, a bar, a store and a few places to eat.
Circle Cross RV Park is in Otero County, providing easy access to a variety of attractions and activities. Visit the White Sands National Monument, with its rare white gypsum sand dunes and beautiful trails or go hiking, mountain biking and horse riding in the Lincoln National Forest.
Visit Alamogordo, home to the Toy Train Depot museum and the Alameda Park Zoo or head to Tularosa for some fishing and to visit the Three Rivers Petroglyph Site.
If you like to look at the sky, go to Sunspot and visit the National Solar Observatory and the Apache Point Observatory.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Circle Cross RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Circle Cross RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Circle Cross RV Park? There's a golf course in Timberon, a bar, a store and a few places to eat. Circle Cross RV Park is in Otero County, providing easy access to a variety of attractions … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Circle Cross RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon