This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Smart RV resort with spacious sites in Angel Fire, New Mexico
- Between Kit Carson National Forest and the Southern Rockies
- Hot tub and putting green on site, plus access to country club pool
They call the area around here the Enchanted Circle – and it’s likely that after spending a day or few here you may well agree it’s pretty magical.
For starters, the area around Angel Fire RV Resort is stunningly scenic, taking in the peaks of the Southern Rocky Mountains and the lush greenery of the Kit Carson National Forest (a whopping 1.5 million acres of it). In summer guests can fill their days with a whole heap of outdoorsy antics, among them hiking, horseback riding, golf, ziplining and open-air concerts and shows; come the winter it’s all about snow sports – the town’s got more than 80 ski runs and a lit slope for those who don’t want to let darkness stop their skiing.
And then (in any season) it’s back to your smart resort to chill out on your spacious site or spend some time making use of the extensive list of fab facilities. Guests can play traditional games of horseshoes or pickleball, tap balls around on the putting green and bubble in the hot tub, or scoot down to the local country club for tennis, golf, a fitness centre and a swimming pool.
Not just swanky but social too – there’s a year-round programme of activities including wine receptions, walks and games tournaments; more informal hangouts can happen at the clubhouse or round one of the communal fire rings. Furry friends are welcome as well, and provided with a dog park where they can meet canine chums.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Start your local wanderings in the Kit Carson National Forest, one of New Mexico’s five National Forests. Hiking, fishing, horseback riding, skiing and snowshoeing are all top activities here. Monte Verde Lake, 10 minutes’ drive away, is the place for paddleboarding and canoeing, and there are also some fab hikes and fishing to be done here.
If you want to get the adrenaline pumping, head to Angel Fire Resort Zipline Adventure Tour, 10 minutes away, to fly over the gorgeous Moreno Valley; a little further afield are days of whitewater rafting, ATV driving and climbing (Wheeler Peak, New Mexico’s highest mountain, is around an hour away by car).
To calm things down a little, pay a visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial State Park and the Civil War-themed Kit Carson Home and Museum, and to take a walking tour of old pioneer town Cimarron. Taos Pueblo village, 45 minutes away, is worth a trip too, for an insight into Native American life.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Angel Fire RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Angel Fire RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Angel Fire RV Resort? Start your local wanderings in the Kit Carson National Forest, one of New Mexico’s five National Forests. Hiking, fishing, horseback riding, skiing and snowshoeing are all top activities here. Monte Verde Lake, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Angel Fire RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.