This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Conveniently located near many attractions
- Clean, friendly, and family-owned
- Pet friendly
Edgington RV Park is a quiet campground and a convenient base for exploring what New Mexico has to offer. It is a short drive from the White Sands National Monument, in the northern Chihuahuan Desert, known for its dramatic landscape of rare white gypsum sand dunes. If you are into hiking, the Lincoln National Forest is also near the campground.
This family-owned business has everything you need, whether you are staying a while or just passing through. Guests will find a laundry room, a fitness centre, free wifi and an on-site fishing pond. There is also a communal room with book exchange. Guests will also have access to restrooms and coin-operated showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
The campground is within driving distance of:
White Sands National Monument
Organ Mountains National Monument
Lincoln National Forest
Oliver Lee Memorial State Park
Alameda Park Zoo
The National Solar Observatory
The New Mexico Museum of Space History
White Sands Missile Range Museum
The Trinity Site
Valley of Fires Recreation Area
Historic Fort Stockton
The Billy The Kid Scenic Byway,
The historic old west town of Lincoln
The Three Rivers Petroglyph Site
Smokey Bear Birthplace and Museum
Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino
Spencer Center for the Performing Arts
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Edgington RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Edgington RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Edgington RV Park? The campground is within driving distance of: White Sands National Monument Organ Mountains National Monument Lincoln National Forest Oliver Lee Memorial State Park Alameda Park Zoo The National Solar Observatory The New … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Edgington RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon