This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Woodland site over 75 acres
- Large clover-shaped heated swimming pool
- Family fun activities and theme weekends
Gordons Campground is a family-friendly park, covering 75 wooded acres. Pitches are all grass and guests get to decide how and where to set up. Whether you're spending the night in a tent, travelling with your motorhome or trailing a caravan, there is a pitch for you. Most areas are level with the ability to pull thru.
Facilities include a sports area for basketball and dodgeball, modern toilet blocks with hot showers, playgrounds, a propane fill station and a convenience store.
The property also has a large, four-leaf clover-shaped swimming pool where kids and adults can have a blast in the summer sun.
On cool nights, sit around the campfire with your family and new friends and join in at one of the regular fun events.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Only 45 minutes from Fort Wayne, the campground has easy access to major retailers, restaurants, the Allen County Genealogy Library, sporting venues including Spiece Fieldhouse, Canlan Lutheran Ice Rink and Parkview TinCaps Field, the Memorial Coliseum and the Fort Wayne International Airport as well as many other nearby attractions.
Just a short drive from Shipshewana, the Amish countryside roads and market are a must see on any trip to northern Indiana.
Bring your boat and drop in just around the corner on Big Long Lake, to fish and waterski on a long Indiana summer day. The Pigeon river passes through Mongo and is a great place to begin your kayak or canoe trip, only 10 minutes from Gordons.
The Fremont Outlet Mall and other shopping retailers are a short drive away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Gordons Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Gordons Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gordons Campground? Only 45 minutes from Fort Wayne, the campground has easy access to major retailers, restaurants, the Allen County Genealogy Library, sporting venues including Spiece Fieldhouse, Canlan Lutheran Ice Rink and Parkview TinCaps … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Gordons Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 8pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you arrive late.Read more