This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Fifteen minutes' walk from PortAventura theme park
- Short walk from a sandy beach
- Pools, playground, bar and communal barbecues
Thrillseekers unite – Salou's Camping La Union is a piffling 15 minutes' walk from PortAventura theme park, Spain's most visited and teeming with rides, rollercoasters, shows and all sorts of other Spanish shenanigans.
Beach buffs can unite too, as La Union is also a short walk (750 piffling metres) from Playa des Capellans, a beach set in a cove to the east of Salou and one of many fine stretches of sand within easy reach in this region.
On site, La Union has two outdoor pools, a paddling pool, a playground, a bar and a communal area for (free) barbecuing. Pick up supplies at the fully-stocked site supermarket which also sells freshly baked bread every day.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
The many themed areas of PortAventura theme park should keep most sizes amused for at least a day – you might rather fancy the Far West area and whitewater adventuring along the Grand Canyon...
Elsewhere, the region around Camping La Union has a splendid range of leisure activities, from basking on the fine sand beaches of Salou to trying out watersports, boat trips and sailing courses on and among their clear waters.
If you're the sort that just must tee off anywhere in the world (and why not), a golf club is a five-minute drive from the site.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Union have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Union dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Union? The many themed areas of PortAventura theme park should keep most sizes amused for at least a day – you might rather fancy the Far West area and whitewater adventuring along the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Union?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon