This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- At 12km from Mundo River and Sierra Segura mountain range
- In the heart of Calares del Mundo and of la Sima Natural Park
- 2 hours from Levante beaches (Murcia, Alicante and Valencia)
Family-friendly and peaceful site, Camping Rio Mundo features very spacious shaded pitches supplied with optional electric hook-up. The campsite has a toilet block with hot showers and laundry corner and a washing-up area.
There is also a bar/restaurant serving delicious Spanish cuisine, a grocery shop, a swimming pool and summer pool bar.
Children can play safely in the playground whilst adults browse the internet via free WiFi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Camping Rio Mundo is situated in the heart of a Natural Park surrounded by water (Mundo river borders the site), mountains and forest. Due to its location, this campsite is ideal to enjoy outdoor activities and nature.
From the site there are several walking and mountain-bike routes. Animal lovers will be delighted by bird spotting and other wild animals living in the area.
Discover the river on foot or by bike. Other places that are worth a visit are the museum of Reales Fabricas de San Juan de Alcaraz, in the nearby village of Riopar, and the towns of Alcaraz, Riopar Viejo, Cotillas, Villaverde de Guadalimar and Molinicos.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Río Mundo have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Río Mundo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Río Mundo? Camping Rio Mundo is situated in the heart of a Natural Park surrounded by water (Mundo river borders the site), mountains and forest. Due to its location, this campsite is ideal to … Read more