This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a wildlife haven in a UNESCO biosphere reserve and national park
- Spot wild boar and wild deer around the site
- Pool, bar-restaurant and games room
Wild boar and red deer can frequently be spotted snuffling around Camping Río Los Molinos, a site in the eastern Jaen province and in a definite wildlife haven because of its location in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park.
The nature park is the biggest protected area in Spain and the second biggest in Europe, a UNESCO biosphere reserve and a Special Protection Area for migratory birds; it’s a popular place for climbing and hill hikes too, as it connects the mountain ranges of Sierra Morena and the Subbética.
Camping Río Los Molinos has a roomy outdoor pool, overlooking the Serra Segura mountain and where aquagym lessons are frequently held. There's a bar-restaurant serving local and international dishes, and a spacious games room with a ping pong table and a football table, wifi and a TV.
The site also has a generously-sized amenities block with toilets and free hot showers, washing-up area and facilities for guests with reduced mobility.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Break out your nature notebook (you do have a nature notebook...?), for the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park is full of species to spot: 51 species of mammals, 185 of birds, 21 of reptiles and 112 flavours of butterfly (one of the highest numbers in the Iberian peninsula) are among the residents roaming, flying and fluttering around here.
Professionally active types and instructors are in the area to steer you towards the excellent outdoor options around Camping Río Los Molinos, such as abseiling, rock climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rapelling down cliffs, zipwiring, archery, wild swimming and paintballing.
If you’re a hiking fan, you’ll be chuffed to hear that the campsite has easy access to the Bosques del Sur GR 247 trail.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Río Los Molinos have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Río Los Molinos dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Río Los Molinos? Break out your nature notebook (you do have a nature notebook...?), for the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park is full of species to spot: 51 species of mammals, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Río Los Molinos?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon