This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural site in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and Villas Natural Park
- A 10-minute drive from the outdoor activities hub of Cortijos Nuevos
- Info on local guided hikes, paragliding, trekking and adventure sports
Fresh-air days of outdoorsy activities... followed by evenings of accompanied by a glass or two of local vino tinto… that’s how they roll at Camping El Roblado.
This fab rural site is in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and Villas Natural Park: a suitably lengthy name for the largest natural reserve area in all of Spain. Mountain bike trails, hikes, canoe trips, paragliding, horse riding and ziplining are some of the alfresco antics in the scenic surrounds... and there's no need to roam far to get your outings, as the friendly folk at reception can give you all the local lowdown and lend a hand with bookings.
It’s not compulsory to hare around constantly, however – guests who’d rather park themselves up for a rest (or who need to soothe sore muscles from over-enthusiastic exertions) are most welcome to take life at a slower pace, moseying from outdoor summer pool to sun lounger as they see fit.
For food, head over to Cortijos Nuevos (10 minutes’ drive) for restaurants and supermarket supplies.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
No doubt you’ll be itching to get out and about into the park, but do remember that it’s pretty sizeable, so you’d do well to have something of a plan. Site staff are happy to point you in the direction of good trails for hikes and mountain bike rides, ensuring you can get out to see the waterfalls/reservoirs/viewpoints you seek and still make it home in time for tea.
If you’d like to up the activity stakes, take the 10-minute drive to Cortijos Nuevos, where adventure sports centres offer up all sorts of outings including horse riding, canyoning, whitewater rafting and heaps of other ways to get your heart racing. Ever dreamed of jumping off a mountain? Here’s a good place to do it: a paragliding flight descending 1,000 metres from El Yelmo is a very special way to spend a day.
Dial the pace down a bit with more leisurely days out wandering around the ancient castle in Segura de La Sierra (50 minutes’ drive) or pootling around other nearby villages such as Villanueva del Arzobispo (55 minutes) and Villacarrillo (an hour).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping El Robledo have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping El Robledo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping El Robledo? No doubt you’ll be itching to get out and about into the park, but do remember that it’s pretty sizeable, so you’d do well to have something of a plan. Site staff … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping El Robledo?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon