This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Tiny family-run farm site in northern Tuscany
- Well placed for trips to Pisa, Lucca and the Cinque Terre
- Easy access to the seaside and the mountains
Can’t choose between a seaside getaway or hols in the hills? At Agricamping L’Ulivetta, a tiny family-friendly site 10 minutes’ drive from the town of Licciana Nardi in the Massa-Carrara region of Tuscany, you won’t have to.
L’Ulivetta is about halfway between the sea and the mountains, so beach buff and hillside hikers are both catered for here– head to the port city of La Spezia for harbours and tiny beaches and venture into the National Park of the Tuscan-Emilian for a more mountainous experience, both around 30 minutes from the site.
At the foot of Mount Licciana, among the northern Apennines, L’Ulivetta is an area popular for hiking, cyclng, horseback riding and climbing, so it’s a prime spot to use as a base for exploring under the Tuscan sun (with or without the romance).
When you’re ready to put your feet up, make your way back to L’Ulivetta to take a dip in the pool (during the high season), let the kids burn off their energy in the playground, or chill out on the terraced pitches of olive trees, taking in the views towards Licciana Nardi and Castello di Monti.
Fire up the barbecue when you’re ready for grub (nab supplies at the supermarket about 10 minutes away), or grab a table at one of the many restaurants within 20 minutes of L’Ulivetta.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Sehr schöner abgelegener Platz inmitten von Olivenbäumen.
si vous aimez le camping sauvage avec de la rusticité …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
If you’re up for a bit of a trek, the spectacularly stunning seaside villages of the Cinque Terre UNESCO World Heritage Site (and national park) are between an hour and an hour and a half’s drive from the site. The longish jaunt is most definitely worth it, and not just for the ‘Gram – there are oodles of fab walking trails in the park, and vineyards, botanical gardens and spiffing seafood establishments give you even more incentive to visit.
Closer at hand, history buffs will be thrilled to wander the area’s castles (Piagnora, Lerici and San Terenzo are all just over half an hour away, and Castello di Monti is less than 10 minutes from the site) and the Roman city of Luni, and the kids will be entertained at Fosdinovo adventure park and, a little further afield, Selva del Buffardello adventure park, Pistoia zoo and Pinocchio Park.
If you’re craving an urban experience, the shops, museums and restaurants of La Spezia are less than 40 minutes away, or you could lean in to your Italian experience by tilting on over to Pisa, just over an hour from L’Ulivetta.
Be sure to take plenty of breaks in your meanderings to have frequent tastings of the local cuisine, from foccacias to lasagnas, and chase it down with some delectable Italian wines.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Agricamping l'Ulivetta have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Agricamping l'Ulivetta dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Agricamping l'Ulivetta? If you’re up for a bit of a trek, the spectacularly stunning seaside villages of the Cinque Terre UNESCO World Heritage Site (and national park) are between an hour and an hour … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Agricamping l'Ulivetta?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: Anytime