This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakeside site with direct access to a cycling trail
- Fishing, tennis, badminton and motorhome service point
- Bikes, water bikes and pedaloes all available for hire
Eldorado Campsite is on the northern side of Lake Balaton, only six kilometres from the town of Keszthely and easily accessible by public transport, train or bicycle. The campsite welcomes guests to a warm, family-friendly atmosphere.
Amenities include a toilet and shower block, a motorhome service point, a launderette and cooking and washing-up facilities. Guests can play badminton, tennis and table tennis or go fishing in the lake. (Please note that the washing machines and tennis courts are subject to a small fee.)
Bikes, water bikes and pedaloes are all available for hire.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Small (11-25 pitches)
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
The campsite lies near the popular beach of Vonyarcvashegy.
The beautiful surroundings have numerous activities and facilities, ideal for an active holiday, such as biking Bike around Lake Balaton and Lake Hévíz.
For a cultural outing, visit the castles of Festetic and Helikon.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Eldorado Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eldorado Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eldorado Campsite? The campsite lies near the popular beach of Vonyarcvashegy. The beautiful surroundings have numerous activities and facilities, ideal for an active holiday, such as biking Bike around Lake Balaton and Lake Hévíz. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Eldorado Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.