This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- At the heart of the Drôme Provençale, between vineyards and rivers
- Relaxing family-friendly campsite
- Discover the city of Avignon and participate in local wine festivals
In a six-hectare haven of nature, bordered by vineyards and a river, the campsite Les Rives de l’Aygues is the ideal setting for a relaxing family holiday in the south of France.
Cool off in the heated pool, open throughout the season, whilst watching your children make the most of the paddling pool. Young campers will have a great time playing in the two playgrounds, volleyball court, basketball court and ping pong tables.
The snack bar offers various dishes and wood-fired pizzas every day in high season and twice a week during low season. Enjoy free WiFi access whilst at the bar. Payable WiFi is available throughout the rest of the campsite.
Throw some boules in the pétanque court, or give fishing a go in the Aygue river.
A room equipped with TV, pool table football is also accessible during high season evenings.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
In the town of Tulettes, you will find tennis courts, bike rental services as well as numerous hiking trails. Climbing routes are accessible in the Dentelles de Montmirail. The region is also ideal for canoeing and kayaking.
The Mont Ventoux is a stunning setting for cycling. It is also an area full of local fairs, flea markets and colorful fruit and vegetables markets.
The local wine festivals are ideal for the discovery of southern Côtes du Rhône wines. Also, do not miss the University of wine at Château de Suze la Rousse. Whilst staying at the Rives de l’Aygues, visit the winegrowers museum in Rasteau, or the ancient quarries of St Restitut which have been converted into a cellar.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Les Rives De L'Aygues have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Les Rives De L'Aygues dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Les Rives De L'Aygues? In the town of Tulettes, you will find tennis courts, bike rental services as well as numerous hiking trails. Climbing routes are accessible in the Dentelles de Montmirail. The region is also … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Les Rives De L'Aygues?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.