This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Les 4 Saisons welcomes you in the Drôme Provençale in a site surrounded by nature with lavender and sunflowers fields. The campsite offers a family atmosphere along with modern facilities.
The swimming pool is open from the beginning of May to mid-September. Children can play in the paddling pool while parents relax in the solarium. There are a number of sun loungers available free of charge.
The facilities include a bar with a terrace, a TV room with a library corner and bread and pastry service. A pétanque court, a playground and a bouncy castle are also available.
During high season (July and August), evening entertainment including music and disco nights are organised twice a week. The kids' club runs on weekdays during the busiest months so that kids can meet new friends, have fun and learn.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Activities you can practice nearby are walking, tennis, fishing, horse riding, climbing, cycling and mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, and golfing.
Local attractions includes a 52 metres watch tower in Crest, the History Museum, the Abbey in Valcroissant, and the 17 fountains in medieval village of Châtillon-en-Diois.
Natural beauties not to miss include La Bâtie-des-Fonds and the wild river or the Saoû forest, Le Cirque d’Archiane and the Vercors Regional Nature Parc.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les 4 Saisons have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les 4 Saisons dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les 4 Saisons? Activities you can practice nearby are walking, tennis, fishing, horse riding, climbing, cycling and mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, and golfing. Local attractions includes a 52 metres watch tower in Crest, the History … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les 4 Saisons?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.