This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Château de Galaure is the ideal destination to relax by a river with a fishing rod to hand. The campsite has a wide range of leisure facilities for the entire family, from the outdoor trampoline to the indoor playground. There is a waterpark composed of two heated swimming pool with waterslides, a lazy river and a paddling pool. You can also relax on the sandy beach near the pond.
Whilst the kids play outside in the playgrounds or attend the kids' club, parents can relax in the spa - have a sauna, book a massage and a beauty treatment for complete relaxation. You can enjoy your meals on the terrace of the restaurant.
During high season, mountain bike and road bike outings are organised by the 'Bike Control' team.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Discover the village of Châteauneuf near the river Galaure. On the other side of the Rhône Valley you can explore the Ardèche region and the town of Annonay. Tournon is also a short drive away.
You can take the steam train for a beautiful journey through the hills of the Ardèche or visit the 'Ideal Palace', a castle built by a postman.
The Drôme is a region filled with opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, from hiking and cycling to horse-riding and kayaking.
- Does Camping Le Château de Galaure have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Château de Galaure dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Château de Galaure? Discover the village of Châteauneuf near the river Galaure. On the other side of the Rhône Valley you can explore the Ardèche region and the town of Annonay. Tournon is also a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Château de Galaure?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 8pm. Please call the site using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your pitch.Read more