This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site on the banks of the Rhône, 5km from Montélimar
- An hour's drive from the Gorges de l'Ardèche and Pont d'Arc
- Swimming pool, tennis court and lake with watersports activities
If it’s aquatic antics you seek, you’ve come to the right place at Camping de l'Île Blanc. This is a wonderfully watery location, right on the banks of the Rhône river and with a private lake for swims, fishing and watersports (jetskiing, canoeing, banana boating and pedaloes among them).
And it doesn’t stop there: there’s also a fab open-air swimming pool and paddling pool, with a spacious sun terrace for supervising grownups and those who need to dry out for a while. Tennis, volleyball, pétanque and a playground are also on site for fun away from the water, and there’s a daily programme of activities both lake-based and on dry land during the summer.
Evenings have their fair share of organised entertainment too, with welcome drinks, karaoke, live music and themed meals featuring frequently on the menu. When not being used as a social hub, the bar-restaurant serves up chilled drinks and homemade dishes either in its airy indoor room or out on its lakeside terrace.
Venture forth from your riverside spot and you’re in a good position to explore much of the Drôme Provençale region: Montélimar is a 10-minute drive away and you can drive to the jaw-droppingly gorgeous Gorges de l’Ardèche in around an hour.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Beautiful chilled place to stay with a swimming lake! We will be back
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Vriendelijke en flexibele eigenaar. Schoon toilet gebouw Vrij keuze voor …
Een leuk meer om in te canoen, vriendelijke eigenaren, leuk …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
The nearest town, Montélimar, is a sweet place to hang out for a while: the streets here are packed with shops selling the local nougat and the Palace of Sweets and Nougat is a fab place to find out more about all manner of sweet treats.
Suitably sugar-fuelled, leave the Rhône behind for a while and head off for a hilly hike in the Monts d’Ardèche Regional Natural Park, around an hour from the site. Canyoning, climbing and a treetop adventure course are all available for those who fancy an adrenaline fix, while the châteaux at Aubenas and Vogüé are a good place for a somewhat calmer outing.
Also around an hour away are the Gorges de l’Ardèche and Pont d’Arc, best explored by hiring a canoe and paddling your way through the craggy limestone scenery.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||9 a.m. –||9:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||4 p.m.|
Camping de l'Île Blanc cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local tax of €0.22 at least age 18 doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping de l'Île Blanc have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping de l'Île Blanc dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de l'Île Blanc? The nearest town, Montélimar, is a sweet place to hang out for a while: the streets here are packed with shops selling the local nougat and the Palace of Sweets and Nougat … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping de l'Île Blanc?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m.