This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site between Avignon and Orange, 20-25-mins' drive from both
- A 15-minute drive from the UNESCO-listed Théâtre antique d'Orange
- Heated pool, restaurant, tennis, bike hire and playground
If you're off to visit Avignon, you must also visit Orange. And if you're off to visit Orange, you must also visit Avignon… How fortunate, then, is the locale of Camping l'Art de Vivre, deep in Provence and set neatly between the two – any sensible sort should surely like that the Roman sites of Pont du Gard and Vaison la Romaine are easily accessible from here as well...
Camping l'Art de Vivre has a peaceful and relaxed vibe, along with a heated pool and a restaurant, both open in high season; ping pong tables, a playground, and – but of course – a site pétanque court.
There's also a tennis court available to hire for a small extra charge, bike hire, and evening entertainment in the summer months. A free half-hour of internet access is available for all guests.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Friendly and relaxed site, plenty to do nearby.
A beautiful setting with fabulous staff, amenities and food.
Lovely woodland, nice clean pool, decent stocked bar, poolside kind …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Camping très calme avec un personnel accueillant, piscine sympa
Camping calme Piscine agréable Resto/buvette super Personnel accueillant et chaleureux
Vše - dobré jídlo i zázemí ,čisté ,ve stínu
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Camping l'Art de Vivre's setting in the Vaucluse department and in Provence has it well placed for many popular Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur sights and attractions. Fishing is available four kilometres from base at the two Lionne lakes, and swimming is just over seven kilometres from base.
Within 15 minutes' drive is Mont Ventoux or the Beast of Provence: you'll find out why it's called that if you try and pedal up it a la many Tour de France riders… Plenty more biking as well as hiking is in the area, along with canoeing and kayaking on the Ardèche or Gardon rivers.
Around 25 minutes' drive away is Avignon, a place full of shops, restaurants and festivals as well as medieval stone ramparts and the huge Palais des Papes. Orange (20 minutes) is much recommended too for its famed Roman architecture, now listed as a UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The site is 40 minutes from the Roman aqueduct of the Pont du Gard and the Roman ruins of Vaison-la-Romaine, and 15 from the Roman Theatre back at Orange: you should surely Caesar the moment and see all three.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||7:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Camping l'Art de Vivre cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping l'Art de Vivre have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping l'Art de Vivre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping l'Art de Vivre? Camping l'Art de Vivre's setting in the Vaucluse department and in Provence has it well placed for many popular Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur sights and attractions. Fishing is available four kilometres from base at … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping l'Art de Vivre?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.