This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a pine forest by the sea, with direct access to the beach
- Friendly reception area with free internet point
- Central lounge, snack wagon, playground and bike and kayak hire
What cracking little touches are added at Camping Noirmoutier, a family-friendly Indigo group site just off the Vendée coast. For not only does it have five (oui, five) amenities blocks (queue for le shower? Le pffft), it also includes a washing-up area specially dedicated to scrubbing shellfish foraged from the beach.
Local sands? Plenty are all around: Camping Indigo Noirmoutier has direct access to the beach of Sableaux and is set along over 1.2 kilometres of smashing island coast. Kayaks are available to rent on site for those who want to have a peaceful paddle around this part of the Atlantic, and bike rental too for island exploring.
Set right by the sea, Camping Indigo Noirmoutier is in a pine forest spread across 12 hectares of land made up of electric pitches and tiptop facilities. It has a motorhome service point, fresh bread service, a central lounge for games and chilling, and leisure facilities including a pétanque court, ping pong tables and a playground.
A snack wagon (open in July, August and May bank holiday weekends) serves simple food including chips, roast chicken and homemade pizza to have on the terrace or to take away, and there's also a well-stocked shop for groceries and basic camping items.
Reception has a free internet point as well as all the info you might need on the island, offered by the friendly team.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent site, clean facilities and fantanstic location!
Beautiful part of France and lovely location but sadly won’t return
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Camping très propre aimable mal agencé pour les camping car …
Top personeel top foodtruck top ligging
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Rent a kayak from the Camping Indigo Noirmoutier team to take out into the Atlantic waters, or wander, bathe and bask at clean and safe Sableaux beach, directly accessible from the site.
Within a short stroll are heaps of oceany activities like sailing, fishing, windsurfing and foraging for shellfish, with over a kilometre of coastline running alongside the site to explore by foot or pedal.
Noirmoutier-en-l’Île is the island's main town and is less than 15 minutes' walk away. It's a lively village with plenty of shops and a large market surrounding a 17th-century fortified castle; other top picks are the colourful fishing harbour and the marina.
- Does Camping Noirmoutier have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Noirmoutier dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Noirmoutier? Rent a kayak from the Camping Indigo Noirmoutier team to take out into the Atlantic waters, or wander, bathe and bask at clean and safe Sableaux beach, directly accessible from the site. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Noirmoutier?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon